This is a multi-use, off-road radial tyre. The GP-4D is a level 150 (L4) tyre for multiple applications including Wheel Loaders and Articulated Dump Trucks.
The GP-4D is a multi-use off-road radial tyre with level 150 (L4) for multiple applications including Wheel Loaders and Articulated Dump Trucks. The non-directional tread pattern demonstrates good self-cleaning properties and offers extended mobility in soft soils. Features and benefits include:
1. Exceptional traction and flotation, better tread wear due to wider contact area.
2. Resistant to abrasive terrain, with the 150-level tread depth for enhanced mud and soft soil traction and extended tread life.
3. 100-level OD for no interference on tandem axles.
4. Centerline riding lugs for good lateral traction, long wear and smooth ride.
5. Available in 65-Series profile and selected wide base sizes for high flotation, improved stability and reduced ground pressure.
6. Ultra-wide tread arc width for enhanced sidewall protection, greater flotation and traction and longer tread life.
7. Non-directional tread design for high fore, aft and lateral traction.
8. Open shoulder grooves for excellent traction and self-cleaning tread design.
9. Radial construction for good mobility and flotation, softer ride, improved treadwear and better fuel economy.
10. Unique synthetic/natural rubber compound for a long-wearing tread and advanced cut resistance.
11. High-tensile steel belt package for enhanced impact resistance